Building Capacity: The Nonprofit as Affordable Housing Developer
This workshop is a continuation of the webinar Building Capacity to Build: The Nonprofit as Affordable Housing Developer. Over the course of this workshop, participants will complete an organizational self-assessment with guidance from the presenters, to determine their capacity for adding or expanding new lines of affordable housing business. The audience for this workshop includes nonprofits currently working with SHIP offices, and those that wish to engage with private or public partners.
Who should attend?
· Nonprofits seeking to expand mission and/or operations
· Housing program administrators interested in building capacity of nonprofits
· Key capacities of housing developers
· Key requirements of funding sources
· Organizational Assessment
· Strategies for building capacity
This workshop is sponsored by the Florida Housing Finance Corporation’s Affordable Housing Catalyst Program and Facilitated by the Florida Housing Coalition.
Upon completion of this training each participant will receive a certificate of completion